Sunday, August 18, 2013

A weekend of fun (Day #13 and #14)

My sister is HERE!  Yippeeee; so it's only one blog post for these two days and she can correct where she ate something different than me:)

Saturday (Day #13)
Spark (I tried Melinda's Orange and it was great)/MNS Color Pack
Breakfast: Monica had Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake (Sis let me try her flavor, chocolate may be my fav), B and Melinda had Berry
Snack: 1/2 banana after the 5K & cutie
30 minutes before lunch: MNS Color Pack
Lunch: MNS White Packs (both) & Melinda tried the leftover chicken meatballs with rice penne and B and I had leftovers of TACO night
Snack:  1/4 of an apple & Trader Joe's Crunchy PB, brown rice cake
Omega Plex
Supper: BBQ at friends.  We had grilled chicken and veggies.  Jodi made quinoa with black beans and I'm not sure what else, but it was "clean" and DELICIOUS.  We also had a tray of raw veggies and as much as I wanted to eat the dip she made....I DIDN'T.  I did also have some red grapes.
Snack: None

Workout: Haitian Hustle 5K in 30:18

Sunday (Day #14)
skipped the Spark, we are running low/MNS Color Pack
Breakfast: Chocolate for me again...thanks sister for switching for the berry today.
Snack:
30 minutes before lunch: MNS Color Pack
Lunch: MNS White Packs (both) & fish tacos without the corn salsa but used La Tiara shells
Snack:  cashews and watermelon
Melinda had to head for home :(
Omega Plex
Supper: Breakfast for Supper.  The kiddos had bacon and chocolate chip pancakes...but Brian and I had loaded scrambled eggs with mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers and onions with ezekiel toast and Trader Joe's PB (shhhhh, I did sneak a bite or two of bacon...oops, mistake, I know)
Snack: None

Workout: Color Dash with Melinda, Ava and Rob (Brian and Owen hurried ahead of us)

What a weekend!  It was fun but went way too fast!  I have some great pictures from the Color Dash today, I just need to get them downloaded.

After I skipped the spark this morning, I didn't feel sick to my stomach at 11:30; maybe it is the combo of the shake and the spark.


No comments:

Post a Comment