Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stepping out of the box...(Day 9)


Day #9
Spark/Probiotic
Fiber Drink
Breakfast: 2 over easy eggs and ezekiel bread
Snack/Lunch: (wasn't hungry until 12:27 pm) watermelon and pistachios
Snack: Celery and almond butter
Omega Plex
Supper: Stuffed Peppers, cut up tomatoes, green peppers and carrots with a little Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar
Snack: pass

Exercise: 5k in 31:45 tonight after kids were tucked in.

Day 9 recap: What a weird day...I wasn't hungry at my snack time so I didn't eat and then lunch rolled around and I wasn't hungry. I made Brian lunch brown rice and green beans from last night and tossed in a can of tuna, mixed it up and called it his Advocare Tuna Noodle Casserole.  He said it was good.  Shortly after Brian headed back to work, O and A were outside playing and I felt a little light headed so I opted for snack.  Watermelon and pistachios hit the spot.

I found a recipe on pinterest and gave it a whirl.  I stepped out of the box and mixed it with my hands, yuck.  (Brian loves meatloaf but rarely gets it because I can't stand raw meat.)  I made the stuffed peppers for Brian and me and the meatballs for the kiddos.  R ate his like a meatball sub and was lovin' it, until he found an onion....shoot.  A wanted hers cut so she dunk it in the marinara.  O, well, he's not ready to try anything, so he stuck with leftover pizza.

Yes, I asked my sister who is 10 years younger than me and 10 years ago to cut my hair.....layers can be cut by using a ponytail...google it.  It may have traumatized her but she redeems herself  by doing an outstanding job coloring my hair....hint, I need it done...SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment