Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day #4

Food diary:
Spark
NO FIBER DRINK.....YAY!
Probiotic Restore
Breakfast: Eggs with peppers and cherry tomatoes and a piece of ezekiel bread with PB
Snack:  Green apple cut up with almond butter
Lunch: Romaine lettuce with carrots and mixed colored peppers topped with a hard boiled egg & 1/3 serving of brown rice crackers
Snack: grapes and cashews
Omega Plex
Supper: chicken kabobs with onions and peppers & quinoa
Cleanse Tablets

One gallon of water

Exercise: 5K (preparing for the Haitian Hustle) My garmin died about a mile in...bummed I don't have a time to report, I'm guessing 31 minutes by the time on my phone.

Day 4 recap:
A few big cravings today.  My son, Rob, was eating a butterfinger in the van; I wanted to crawl in the back seat and steal it from him...lucky for him, I was driving.  The smell was AWESOME!  The kids had popcorn with candy corn and sour patch kids mixed in for snack....I didn't have any; I didn't even sneak a single piece.  That was HUGE for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment