Friday, August 9, 2013

Half done with the first phase....(Day 5)

Day #5:
Food diary:
Spark
Probiotic Restore
Breakfast: Egg with cherry tomatoes and a half Ezekiel Bread English muffin
Snack:  Almonds
Lunch: Brown Rice, Broccoli and Chicken, one cutie orange
Snack: Almond butter & celery, pistachios
Omega Plex
Supper: chicken kabobs with onions, peppers, squash & zuchinni, sweet corn and green beans
Cleanse Tablets

One gallon of water

Exercise: nada

Day 5 recap:
We are half done with the first 10 day phase and I'm losing steam.  There were BBQ kettle chips at the grill out with Melinda and her bf....I didn't eat any, but I WANTED TO!  I WANTED TO A LOT!  But I didn't, so I suppose that's a victory.  Bring on tomorrow!

Questioning....too many carbs today?

No comments:

Post a Comment