Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day #1

Food diary:
Spark
Fiber Drink
Breakfast: Oatmeal with peaches and blueberries & a hard boiled egg cut up with cherry tomatoes
Snack:  Green apple cut up with almond butter
Lunch: Romaine lettuce with carrots, mixed colored peppers and tomatoes topped with a hard boiled egg & sweet potato cut into small "hunks" seasoned with cayenne pepper sauteed with cooking spray
Snack: 2 cutie oranges with a serving of cashews
Spark
Omega Plex
Supper: Ground turkey and ground chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash no sodium taco seasoning, brown rice, yellow onion, frozen fresh jalepenos and black beans sauteed together with cooking spray, tomatoes and salsa.  Served in a lettuce leaf.
Snack: watermelon
Cleanse Tablets

One gallon of water

Exercise: Step Class

Day 1 recap:

The spark I drank in the late afternoon was a mistake, it gave me great energy for the evening but then I could not fall asleep until almost 1 a.m.  I think the spark takes a few hours to "release" into my system.

The oatmeal for breakfast seemed like a lot but I did enjoy the egg with the cherry tomatoes.

My sis came and went to step class with me so it was awesome to have her here for morning snack and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment