Saturday, August 10, 2013

And I passed on the cake...and the ice cream! (Day 6)

Day #6:
Spark
Probiotic Restore
Breakfast: Half an Ezekiel English muffin with and egg and green peppers, Cutie
Snack: celery & almond butter
Lunch: salad with peppers, carrots, cherry tomatoes & Newman's Own dressing with baked turkey breast pieces on top
Snack: cashew and a cutie
Omega Plex
Supper: (Maddie and Max's bday party) ground turkey with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and salsa BUT NO CAKE or ICE CREAM
Snack: a bite of Brian's That's it Apple & Apricot bar and a serving of mixed nuts
Cleanse tablets

less than a gallon but more than half my body weight in water

Exercise:  Again nothing.  I know this isn't good, but right now sticking to the eating plan was this week's goal.  I'll add exercise to next week's goal!

Day 6 recap:  I wanted to eat the cake and ice cream, but first I wanted to eat Doritos with my walking taco.  I used the salsa at the party even though it was Pace and I probably shouldn't of but I DIDN'T EAT THE CAKE and it looked amazing and Lynne had ice cream...it was vanilla.  I fed a sweet 15 month old boy and didn't even lick the spoon or steal a bite of his.  It took a lot of will power and tonight I'm questioning....why not have a small piece of cake, would it really hurt?  I know the answer is yes.  Yes, if I ate the cake, I would be off track and having to start over.  New motto:  "If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!"  I don't want to start over...bring on day #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment