Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 25...the results and the cheat....

Day 1 to Day 24:  weight loss 8 pounds and total inches 17 inches total

Then...Day 25 eating disaster began...it was delicious but
Spark
Scrambled Egg
Cereal with MILK
Top Noodle Lo Mein Thap Cam and Pho Bo Vien
Ice Cream
Handful of Bridge Mix
And
Then
It
Just
Keeps
Going
Four Daughters
B&J
Dusty's
I can't even begin to log what I ate and drank at those places...but it was my cheat day and we were celebrating Kristy's Jesus Age Birthday!

And now, I start over...my next challenge....I'm calling it LUCKY 13....I want to lose 13 pounds and 13 more inches in 13 weeks.  I will be logging on My Fitness Pal and sticking to a consistent no processed food diet...with a few cheat days and/or meals.  Hold on, it's going to be a wild ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment