Tuesday, August 13, 2013

more zucchini pasta...

Day 9:
Spark and Pribiotic Restore
Breakfast: Fiber Drink (Only 1 more day!), hard boiled egg, 4 oatmeal banana cookies, and some strawberries
Morning Snack: None
Lunch: Chicken, broccoli, rice
Afternoon Snack: Almond butter and apple
Omega Plex & Supper: Same as yesterday! (and watermelon)

Today was yet another day spent in my classroom. The bf's cousins came to help for a while today. It was lots of fun having them. I went to zumba tonight for the first time in a long time. My schedule just hasn't been working out. I took 3 catalyst before...and loved it as always. Supper was the same tonight because the bf wanted to try it. He is currently counting calories. We both agreed it was delicious. After supper he was still hungry so I fed him a slice of Ezekiel Bread with almond butter. I'm secretly trying to get him to eat clean with me. :)

I also shaved his head tonight....and I didn't even cry! Why would I cry you ask? The last hair cutting experience I had was about 10 years ago with my dear, dear sister. She convinced me that, "If you just put your hair in a ponytail and cut straight across, you'll get beautiful layers. Seriously. I read it in a magazine." Who was I to not believe my big sister? After one snip...I lost it. Somehow she convinced me to finish. Crying and cutting. Not a good combination. It ended up a little like this...
Okay fine, that's Paul McCartney and it probably wasn't quite that bad. But in my head...it was awful. Needless to say, I stick to hair dying and leave the cutting to the professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment