Monday, August 12, 2013

making cookies

Day 8
1/3 Done! WHAT!? It's hard to believe.

Probiotic Restore Pills, Spark, and Three Catalyst
3.1 mile training run plus 1.5 more miles of walking
Breakfast: Fiber Drink...again (only 2 more days!). Still gross. 1/2 of an Ezekiel English Muffin, topped with Justin's Almond Butter and a banana with a hard boiled egg of the side
Snack: 2 cuties and almonds
Lunch: Ground Turkey and Homegrown Green Beans
Snack: Watermelon and Strawberries
OmegaPlex
Supper: I copied my sister's last night supper...I threw some chicken in the crockpot around lunch and topped with marinara sauce (I picked the one with the least sodium, 5g of sugar, and I could read the ingredients). I served it over thinly sliced zucchini. It was delish.
Cleanse Tablets

I whipped up these banana oatmeal cookies that I've seen floating around. I cheated just a little a had a taste after supper...still clean but a tiny carb and fruit bite. They were decent. Didn't really taste like a cookie...they were chewier. They are a complex carb and fruit, which would be great for breakfast! To get a serving I'd have to eat HALF of this container...
I'll probably eat a couple and have an egg in the morning for breakfast. We'll see how they store overnight.

Today was spent in my classroom. Tonight will be spent cleaning my house.  Lame day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment