Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day #2

Food diary:
Spark
Fiber Drink
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Almond butter & strawberries
Snack:  hard boiled egg with tomatoes, carrots
Lunch: (I was with Melinda, so she made me lunch...delicious, see her day 2 lunch)
Snack: blueberries & almonds
Omega Plex
Supper: Hard boiled egg cut up and mixed with holy guacamole and tomato wrapped in lettuce
Cleanse Tablets

One gallon of water

Workout: skipped....oops, helped Melinda with boxes, filing cabinets and books most of the day

Day 2 recap:

Today was a good day.  I went to help Melinda get her classroom ready for the school year.  I love sorting and throwing away stuff when it's not my own.

I felt great most of the day.  With all this water consumption, I am running to the bathroom a lot.

A few worries: Am I eating enough? I'm not taking the catalyst; will I not see results?  What exactly is a complex carb?

No comments:

Post a Comment