Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another excellent recipe find...(Day 10)

Day 10:
Spark/Probiotic
Fiber Drink....THE LAST ONE.
Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy with ezekiel toast
Snack: Banana with Trader Joe's Crunchy PB  then a few unsalted roasted peanuts (after workout while I was preparing supper about 10:45 am)
Lunch:  wasn't hungry
Snack: Apple and pistachios (while at the pool about 2:45 pm)
Pre-supper: hard boiled egg (about 5 pm)
Omega Plex
Supper: Summer Kale Salad (about 6 pm)
Snack: nope

Exercise: Wendy's Step2Max class!

Recap #10:  The cleanse is over.  I will weigh myself tomorrow.  Selfishly, I'm hoping to see the number I was at the beginning of the summer.  I packed on a few too many pounds...like 8 since summer started...ugh.

I was very happy with all my food today.  The banana and pb was awesome.  Then we were at the pool all afternoon and as my kids had popcorn and candy, I was content with my apple and pistachios.  Before we went to the pool but after the Y and before lunch, I prepared all the pieces I would need for the salad for supper.  It was a crazy day, so I wanted to be prepared with our salads in the 25 minute window we would get to eat.  It worked and I will most definitely be making the kale salad again.


No comments:

Post a Comment