Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lots of pills (Day #11)

Day 11:
Spark/MNS Color Pack
Breakfast: Berry Meal Replacement Shake
Snack: Pistachios
30 minutes before lunch: MNS Color Pack
Lunch: MNS White Packs (both) & Kale salad with blueberries, green apples, almonds, quinoa with Newman's Own Olive Oil &Vinegar and a hard boiled egg.
Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
Snack: cashews & 2 cuties
Omega Plex
Supper: Mushroom & Artichoke Chicken and Brown Rice Penne
Snack: none

Exercise: a bike ride with the tag along (R sometimes pedaling) and then the burley (A riding) to and from the park (total about 3 miles)

Day 11 recap: So today started the MAX phase and I wasn't ready.  I was just catching on to the first 10 days and then lots and lots of changes today.  First off, I missed my morning over easy eggs and ezekiel toast; the berry shake just didn't cut it.  But after I drank it, I really wasn't hungry for snack but I ate a few pistachios in between playing lots of board games with the kiddos. Then we packed lunches to bike to the park and meet Brian.  I took my MNS color pack at 11:00 and we left for the short bike ride to the park when we arrived at the park, I suddenly felt horrible.  We met Brian at 11:30 and went to find a picnic spot, I had to leave.  And then I threw up the pills and what looked like berry shake....no fun.  But I sat back down and ate my salad and took ALL the pills in the next two packs.  I only brought a couple of hard boiled eggs for lunch so when I got home, I ate two more before we headed to the pool for the afternoon.  The rest of the day went well.  Brian and I both enjoyed the Chicken and pasta tonight.

My CLEANSE results:  down 7 lbs and 7.5" (-2" chest, -4" waist, -1" hips and -0.5" thigh)  The hardest part is I am not seeing any of these results; the reality is, weight wise, I am back to my weight at the beginning of summer.  Here's to the next 13 days in the MAX PHASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment