Thursday, August 8, 2013

Who was I fooling?

This summer here's what happened,  I thought I was on the right path.  And then, the scale broke....I stopped weighing myself and started eating, thinking I was doing just fine.  I stepped on the scale at the Y....I WAS FOOLING MYSELF.  So I'm back at it and trying again.  Here's the journey....it begins.

Sherry had posted info about Advocare through facebook as she was leading different 24 day challenges.  I was interested but not feeling strong enough to complete it alone or rich enough to pay for the program. Then it happened, I mentioned it to Brian (my husband) and he said he'd try too.  Brian has had great success since last October losing 20ish pounds by counting calories and training for races, including half-marathons and triathlons.  

So we were all set, I mentioned it to my sis (Melinda) and she joined to.  Here's the journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment