Friday, August 30, 2013

okay, fine

So I slacked. Not on eating, but on blogging. I didn't cheat on the 24 days. Not even once. The final days, I ate a lot of the same recipes that I had eaten before. (Chicken tacos, crockpot marinara chicken, kale summer salad, I got corn tortillas and had turkey tacos, chicken meatballs, rice noodles) The results...
14 pounds and 9 inches
I have pictures from before and after, but I feel like they look the same. Except my hair. I cut it off. My clothes fit the same, and I feel pretty much the same.

I'm a little bummed that my sister ate sour patch kids and had better results than I did. Maybe if I would have had some m and ms, I would have had better results. :) I kid.


I have to be honest, my exercise really slipped away from me. Most of it was because I went back to work. The beginning on the school year is exhausting. A little bit was just laziness.  Am I happy I did it? Yes.

What did my day 25 look like?


So basically I ate clean in the morning and celebrate with my favorites (food and people) at night.

Today was
Breakfast-1 slice Ezekiel bread with Trader Joe's Natural Salt Free Almond Butter
Lunch-Chicken with Marinara
Snack-Apple with Trader Joe's PB  some grapes and cashews
Supper-1 slice Ezekiel bread with Trader Joe's Natural Salt Free PB
Dessert-Fried up banana and almond butter

I made "Jitter Juice" with my littles at school today. It was sherbet and diet 7up. I like the sherbet spoon. Then I made rice krispie treats for tailgating tomorrow. I licked my finger. But mostly clean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment