Sunday, August 11, 2013

Today day was doable! (Day 7)

Day #7:
Spark
Probiotic Restore
Breakfast: Egg with green peppers and onions and a Cutie
Snack: oops...skipped it
Lunch: Out to eat at Chipotle, salad with veggies, black beans & brown rice, salsa (both mild and hot) and guacamole (NO CHIPS)
Snack: pistachios and Trader Joe's freeze dried bananas and oranges (not my favorite way to eat fruit)
Omega Plex
Supper: chicken breast cut up with spaghetti sauce with sauteed peppers & onions over zucchini, handful of red grapes
Snack: too full
Cleanse tablets

less than a gallon but more than half my body weight in water

Exercise:  Again nothing. Unless I get some treadmill time in....we'll see.

Day 7 recap:  Church this morning then we headed to Rochester to get the kids school shoes, a stop at Trader Joe's and Lowe's & Menards to look at ideas for the basement bar that will be built soon.  I loved Chipotle for lunch, it was AWESOME.  I left off the cheese and sour cream and skipped the chips and it was still delicious!  At Trader Joe's I picked up a few things to try, stay tuned.

When we got home, I cut up the chicken breast covered in marinara sauce that I put in the crock pot this morning before church and sauteed up some peppers and onions.  Then I got brave and broke out a zucchini and a vegetable peeler.  I found Zucchini Pasta from this blog:  http://cleaneatingdeliciousness.blogspot.com/ and it was good.  We tried some zucchini boiled and then we just put sauce on some of the "zucchini pasta" without boiling it...both ways were good.  Be careful not to over boil the zucchini; it gets mushy fast.

Again, questioning how "clean" I am truly eating, but it's better than what I was doing....so I will "keep on keeping on."

Also, I should note that my husband and I are eating clean, the kiddos still had yogurt and crescent rolls with their meals.  O wouldn't try the pasta but R and A ate it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment