Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Losing steam....Only Day 16


Day 16:
No Spark/MNS pack
Breakfast: Berry Shake with ice and half a banana blended together
Snack: pistachios
30 minutes before Lunch: MNS pack
Lunch: MNS pack with kale salad with Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar with apples, bluberries and almonds and THEN because I was still hungry...2 overeasy eggs and a half a piece of ezekiel toast
Snack: cashews
omega plex
Supper: grilled salmon with wild rice & pineapple salsa, steamed grean beans
Snack: and I cheated....1/2 of a chocolate chip muffin that I made for the kids' breakfast...

Exercise: Run/walk with Anna

Recap:   Today I'm sad. The reality that she will no longer wakes up in her home with her 4 children hit me hard today.  I questioned whose candies will fill the Christmas tables at Grandpa Joe's and who will man the margarita machine at the lake.  I wonder who will text me to tell me the cereal deal is back or that I need to print the coupons to get the almost free candy.  And as I'm sad, I question, why does it matter what I eat?  Bonnie loved chocolate....I should have some today, maybe a Diet Coke or two.  But I didn't yet.... just a little cheat with the muffin and it really wasn't that good.  So raise your glass of water, here's to Aunt Bonnie and the chocolate and Diet Coke I plan to have on Day 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment