Friday, August 9, 2013

i love bread

I was a little worried that I wasn't eating enough. I know this is a crazy thought, but when you're eating healthy foods, it takes a little longer to get to 1200 calories!
Food Diary Day 4:
Spark and Probiotic Restore
2 Eggs, 1/2 a slice of whole wheat bread, and a peach
Blueberries and Almonds
Tuna Salad (1 can of tuna, 100 calorie pack of guacamole) served on 1 slice of whole wheat bread (I LOVE BREAD!!) with lettuce, carrots, and celery
Grapes
(Omega Plex with Supper) Chicken Breast with a stir fry veggie mix and a smidgen of soy sauce
Cleanse Packet

My calorie intake was 1370. I did an afternoon elliptical workout with the same ab routine from step on Monday. I took 3 catalyst before.

I probably made a few mistakes. I ate 1 1/2 pieces of bread and I had soy sauce...but in my defense my soy sauce was about 1/3 of a teaspoon...I just needed a little flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment