Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day #3

Food diary:
Spark
Fiber Drink
Breakfast: Hard boiled egg & watermelon
Snack:  That's it 100 calorie 1 apple + 10 cherries bar
Lunch: sauteed peppers, onions, squash, zuchinni and added chicken (and a little soy sauce, probably a no-no) with brown rice crackers (maybe another no-no, but they seemed to fit the complex carb qualifications made with brown rice and I only ate a third of a serving)
Omega Plex
Supper: grilled salmon (from Schwann's) with grilled zuchinni & squash and sauteed sweet potatoes.
Cleanse Tablets

One gallon of water

Workout: skipped.  I usually am a regular when it comes to working out....I frequent our Y often and love the 9 a.m. classes....this week while I'm busy getting on the wagon of healthy eating, I may have fallen off the exercise one.

Day 3 recap:  I was really tired and sluggish today but too afraid to put in another spark after day #1 and being unable to fall asleep.  Before starting this challenge, I had really slipped away from healthy eating...hopefully, my body is adjusting to not having all the carbs and snacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment