Wednesday, August 14, 2013

and the cleanse is over!

Food today...
Spark/Probiotic
Breakfast: 4 oatmeal banana cookies, overeasy egg, and watermelon
Snack: Missed it...in meetings.
Lunch: Growing up on Friday's during Lent, my dad would also make fried tuna. He used tuna, eggs, and saltine cracker crumbs. I was hoping for the taste and I changed it up a bit so it would be "Advocare Friendly." I used a can of tuna, an egg, and then crumbled up a piece of Ezekiel bread. I mixed it all together pan fried it in my nonstick pan. Voila! Delish.
Snack: watermelon and pistachios
I ran about 5. I feel like I am dragging ass when I'm working out. I didn't take my catalyst before, wondering if that was the reason. It wasn't. I still felt slow and tired. I'll take catalyst before bed instead.
OmegaPlex
Supper: I tried. I really, really did. I was making tilapia. It smelled really fishy and didn't look much better. So I tossed it. I was really craving almond butter, so I toasted 1/2 an English muffin and added some almond butter. I whipped up a quick omelet for protein. I also had watermelon (because it's just so damn good right now. :)) I probably overate at supper with a carb and a fruit, but it was so good.

Tomorrow is the big weight and measure day. I'll be interested to see what happens. I don't really feel any different, but it's only been 10 days. I'm ready to continue on for the next 14. I'm excited to try my shake tomorrow for breakfast. Then I'm stealing my sisters supper recipe for tomorrow night..it will be up later.

I'm running into the problem that I don't have the groceries that I want. I need to make a trip, but I'm holding out for the weekend when I head to run the 5k. I live in a super small town where guacamole and quinoa don't exist yet...hell, they don't even have lemons! I really have to plan ahead and I can't run to the store and pick up what I'm missing. Perks of small town living.

No comments:

Post a Comment