Thursday, August 15, 2013

back to reality.

Spark/Color Pack
Chocolate Shake
Missed Snack..in a meeting
30 minutes before lunch...well really about 19-pills
Pills...Fried Tuna
Hard boiled egg, cutie, celery, and almond butter
Omega Plex 1/2 Ezekiel English Muffin with almond butter and banana, watermelon
Catalyst before bed

Getting back to work has been a hard reality. I can't get my snack whenever I want. It's not easy to say, "Hold up...I need protein" during a staff meeting. I'm not even ready to think about what I'll do  when I have a room full of 25 kids. Throw in a 5-8 Back to School Bash, no groceries, and a small town and it explains why my supper lacked protein. I had good intentions, but there were no chicken breasts at the grocery store at 7:40 tonight. They don't even carry ground turkey. I had tuna for lunch. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment