Sunday, August 11, 2013

catch up..(and i miss ketchup)

The weekend and the cleanse are an interesting mix together! Here are my thoughts, views, successes, and missteps.

Day #5:
Food diary:
Spark
Probiotic Restore
Breakfast: 2 Hard boiled Eggs, 1/2 slice toast, and a peach
Snack:  Almonds
Lunch: Brown Rice, Broccoli and Chicken
Snack: Almond butter & celery, pistachios
Omega Plex
Supper: chicken kabobs with onions, peppers, squash & zucchini, sweet corn and green beans
Cleanse Tablets
Boyfriend grilled out tonight...it was delicious! My family came. It was amazing. My big challenge this day was a street concert. This was the first situation that there was lots of drinking with many fun people. I held my own and I had fun. Again proving that food and drinks doesn't been fun...but people do!

Day #6:
Today was a crazy day. The bf, his mom, dad, and I went to DM to visit his brother, go to the Farmer's Market, head to the Iowa State Fair, and an iCubs game. I ate clean..but was tempted all of the fried food! Have you been to the fair? You can get any food on a stick. I mean any (even beer!). I settled for a smoked pork chop.
Food diary:
Spark
Probiotic Restore
Breakfast (@9:30): Eggs with jalapenos, onions, and salsa at the farmers market...it was yum!
Snack: Grapes from the gas station
Snack: Hard boiled egg on a stick
 Supper (@4:30): Smoked Pork Chop
Cleanse Tablets/Catalyst before bed (@11:30)

I added times in today because I wasn't even close to eating every three hours. I wasn't overly hungry during the day but before bed, I felt hungry. Unfortunately, because of a hotel situation I didn't even have a chance to stop and grab some fruit or veggies. My workout today was walking for five hours all over the fair. Clean eating takes more prep than my old habits. I felt successful.

Day #7:
I'm not sure what was wrong, lack or eating yesterday, missing the Omega Plex pill, lots of exercise, but when I woke up this morning I felt awful. I was dizzy, my vision was blurred when I stood, and I had a headache. I hope not to feel like this again. I'm wondering if it is my body changing, or wanting to eat more than I had yesterday. Unfortunately, I was not able to eat every few hours either. We were busy in DM and we had a three hour drive back.
Food diary:
Spark (After I had my spark, I felt 100 times better! It was crazy!)
Probiotic Restore
Breakfast (@10:30): We went to a buffet. I had a made to order omelet with veggies and eggs. I also had a huge bowl of melon and grapes. I honestly felt so full. The kind of full I usually feel with pizza or pasta.
Omega Plex
 Supper (@8:30): Left over chicken, black beans, and rice with cantaloupe
Cleanse Tablets/Catalyst before bed

Overall, I feel like I am eating clean. When shopping today, I was disappointed as trying on clothes didn't go as well as I had hoped. I haven't weighed or measured, but I look and wear the same as I did before I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment