Friday, August 16, 2013

TACO DAY (Day 12)

Day 12:
Spark/MNS Color Pack
Breakfast: Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake (added ice & water and put it in the NINJA)
Snack: two cuties before Step & Box and one after with pistachios
30 minutes before lunch: MNS Color Pack
Lunch: MNS White Packs (both) & leftover Chicken meatballs from day 9 with brown rice penne, Trader Joe spaghetti sauce and sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms
Snack:  apple and Trader Joe's Crunchy PB
Omega Plex
Supper: TACO NIGHT.  Ground turkey seasoned with Mrs. Dash's No Salt Taco Seasoning, black beans, guacamole, salsa, tomatoes on a bed of lettuce served with Corn Tortilla Chips (sprayed Trader Joe White Corn tortillas with olive oil cooking spray, but into eighth and baked at 350 for about 18 minutes)
Snack: none

Workout:  Wendy's Step & Box at the Y

Day 12 recap:
I liked the mocha shake better than the berry and it was better blended with ice.  I didn't eat my lunch until close to 12:45 pm.  At 11:23 am, I got that throw up feeling, I ate another cutie and pistachios and the feeling subsided...thankfully.  I really enjoyed the corn tortilla chips, probably too many, but I didn't add any salt and they were still AWESOME.

Tomorrow I run the Haitian Hustle 5K with Brian (who will finish way before me) and my sis.  Then on Sunday, the whole fam is doing the Color Dash.  Both races are here in our town of Austin, MN!

No comments:

Post a Comment